What to remember
This is a helpful guide for things to remember before and after booking with iTrekNepal.
- Research our website and find a trek or tour you would like to take part in. Call or e-mail our office if you have any questions about a trek or booking procedures.
- Book your chosen trek or tour via our online booking form, or contact our office by e-mail or phone to book your trek. Read more
- Purchase your airline tickets Kathmandu.
We recommend that you buy an open return ticket or make sure it can be changed in case of unforeseen circumstances such as sickness, delays or accidents etc.
- Please wait for our booking-confirmation.
Final booking confirmation will be sent to you after we receive an email copy of your electronic ticket from the international flight to Kathmandu Read more
- Purchase your travel insurance. Read more
- Check with your local doctor which vaccinations you need before traveling to Nepal.
- Start your trek preparations. For trek preparation advice consult your ITrekNepal trekking consultant or the Trek Preparation Notes that we will send you after confirming your trek.
- If necessary buy the recommended equipment needed for trekking. Read more
- Get the required visa on arrival in Nepal
You may also obtain your visa prior to arrival from the Nepalese Embassy or Consulate in your home country. For some countries it is required to obtain your visa before arrival in Nepal.
Be sure to bring extra passport photos for your visa and other trekking forms. Read more
Enjoy your trekking with iTrekNepal.